Monday, February 26, 2007

Whole Foods

This store was making me laugh the other day. I decided to check it out for the first time since I was bored and was trying to keep Johnny somewhat entertained. What I figured out was that it is like Wegmans on crack. For those that don't know, Wegmans is a grocery store, I know they are in NY not sure where else. Anyway, Wegmans always had the best selection for fruits and cheese. Rows of cheese. It was awesome. That is really hard to find out here in CO... but Whole foods is trying. I saw some fruit cups and went to check them out. Nice looking, but small and then I saw the price. $9 omfg! for something that will last a whole 5 mins tops. The cheese was the same way. So in the end we walked out of there with a completely empty cart. Suck my balls Whole foods.

2 comments:

Catwoman said...

I love Whole Foods, epecially for the cheese but it is expensive so I usually get just a tiny amount. I you go at the weekned they have lots of free samples!!

That's why it's nickname is "Whole Pay Check"!!

Marissa said...

We went on Sunday, there were lots of samples... but mostly chips and puffed rice cheese things... it is an awesome store yes. That nickname is so true.