Monday, February 19, 2007

Birthday


So tomorrow is my Birthday, my last in the 20s... I have been getting calls today wondering what I am doing for it. I say nothing... the line gets a little quiet... and then I get branded depressed again. So, to get over this torment I think it would be cool to get together on Friday night to celebrate my hair turning grey. I will be at arctic anyone that wants to come and drink with me, do it! And no more thinking I am depressed now mkay.. If there is some cool show going on that night that would be fun to do too... anyone know of any??
Oh and this pic is for Nick, I noticed it in his basement the other day right under the comp desk...

7 comments:

Nick said...

You found my pleasure pals! Get some!

Impala Mama said...

Uhhh, I do believe she meant that those ARE hers........hence her finding them under her computer desk!

I do not think you are depressed, I do think you are old today. I think it is great! Happy Birthday to one of my oldest friends! (I mean that as in leangth of time known....jeesh!) Happy Birthday Lady!!

Impala Mama said...

Oh hell, I just re-read your bolg. Nevermind, I guess those are NBN's afterall. I am a bad reader. Didn't recognize the blue ones...
By the way, my cat is licking (intensley) the dollar bills left over from the strip clubs...should I be concerned?

Outdoorgirl said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I could come celebrate. You sure you want to go to Artic? You can come with me to the Goddess Gathering. I found out this week they a male stripper......C4 you should also go and bring your stripper cash, than the dollars can be transgender……..I believe it starts at 6:30pm on Friday. I am not staying out too late, gots to run on Saturday.

Marissa said...

Ah dang! Male strippers??? Could it get any better! How long would you stay Dani, cause we could go for a bit then drink later... well me at least

LadyDoesSuck (and swallow) said...

Thanks for going out with me on your Birthday. Hope you had fun.


Love you,

Outdoorgirl said...

Opps I meant that it is this Friday! You in?