Thursday, February 8, 2007

Um... MILF??


I was talking to Milf last night about his trip to Durango. I mentioned that I thought it was really funny that he called us at Arctic on Sat. night during the hash to chat. He looked at me like WTF?? I said ya, you called NBN at like 8 or 9 and we all passed you around to chat. He said no, that didn't happen your lying. I'm sorry I have to laugh at this and post cause damn, boy was obviously really drunk. Cant remember talking to NBN, then me, then WOP, then Brownie... think that was all..

We should definitely give him some hell for this

2 comments:

LadyDoesSuck (and swallow) said...

He was drunk. So it is possible. I wasn't there Saturday night so I couldn't confirm or deny it.

Outdoorgirl said...

So that is who they were passing around? I was lost......no.I was drunk or something. hahahaha