Monday, January 15, 2007

So ya

Sometimes, I think I get really depressed over the completly wrong things. Silly stupid things that make no sense at all. I can't seem to help being competitive and most of the time that is what I end up getting so worked up over. Fucking stupid, someone should really tell me to calm down, as I am so apt at saying to everyone around me. Why do you think I don't play games, except trivial pursuit cause thats just your own ignorance in the end. Fuck games, fuck trying to control a situation, and fuck trying to get people to listen to truth and reality. I give up. No more trying to be right I will just remain in the back and let people think they know everything. No harm will come of it if I just let people do what they think THEY need to, fuck them, make your own stupid ass choice and live with it, god knows I do.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Allright then, so calm down....

Kirk said...

This makes me your virgin post!!!!