Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another story about Richy

So the other day Richy called me and told me about his day. I know I have told a few of you this already so bear with me. They were out on patrol, and stopped to check some things out. Guys were getting out of their trucks, and Rich was still sitting in his behind his happy gun. All of a sudden, shots start ringing out and guys hit the dirt. One of the guys got shot through the ass (his hash name should be but peircing) and he decided to shoot back. The medic ran over to him and on the way also got shot, in the leg. At this point, what like 2 seconds, Rich turned his gun to the buildings and started unloading on them. He aimed for the muzzles blasts he saw. He told me it was really surreal to see the building just fall into pieces and explode and start burning. His bullets are the kind that start fires. He laid out a nice spread in front of his guys, and the bad guys fled into the distance. Rich went to get the hurt guys and they took them to the camp up the road. Everyone made it out and not to terribly wounded. There was a formal hearing about the events that occurred, and since Rich was the only other one to shoot, he had to give a statement. He was fine, cleared of anything that may have been bad. He did get a handshake from some of the high ups that were there, so I am hoping they will stop fucking around and get his promotion finally going. I told my dad this story and he was quiet, and listened to the whole thing, which made me happy. Then he said, "be sure to ask Rich if he needs more bullets, cause I got plenty of those to spare."-silliness lol I am very proud of my Richy, and I know he does the right thing out there. Fucking dirty insurgent bastards will have to try harder, fuckers.....

No comments: