Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Husband

So, as usual my husband called me this morning at 6. He must know that sunday mornings I am usualy still drunk, but its ok. He is in Iraq and I was asking him if he was involved in that surge they were talking about in the paper. He said no, instead they were at a remote camp that was just being set up. They were down there to construct a new dining hall for all the guys that were there. Then of course, he starts telling me all about it, which in the end I really didn't need to know but I was laughing later so whatever. He said that it is so new that they don't have any latrines set up yet. They have to go sit on some wood seat things and hang a plastic bag under it to catch the poo. This immediately made me think of him sitting there with a plastic bag hanging and the sound that must make when its going on. I laughed so hard, wow.

No comments: