Monday, November 26, 2007

Drunkeness

As a side note, when Net and I were at Willies south we won a $10 bar tab. Since it was about midnight and we had no tab, Net went up to the bar and did something...
About 5 mins later he came back and we listened to some bad singing. The bartender came up with this tray filled with shot glasses.... I was thinking "what the fuck?!"
He had bought 10 shots of the butter schnaps that was on sale that night. I got a little nervous cause I had stopped drinking to be able to drive and I was thinking hell he cant drink all of those!
He had 2 then gave some to the people next to us.... then had another... then gave some to another table... and right before we left had 2 more.. he surely is a king among hashers. dats a lotta booze that night..

2 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Everyone has their special gifts...

Nick said...

How else was I supposed to get up the nerve to do the "Thriller Zombie Shuffle" in public?

I know.... I have issues...