Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I hate stoopid fuckers

I was relaxing so nicely a few minutes ago, when there was a knock on my door. No one ever comes to visit in the day so I figured it was maintenance or something. No, I am not so lucky. I almost didn't answer but I did like an idiot. Some young punk ass kid standing there. He did the usual "I'm a communication major and I am trying to go to Europe blah blah" I said I didn't want to buy anything, he said I didn't (of course) all I had to do was ask him what a matter baby is. I said I didn't have time right now, and he said.. "just ask me what a matter baby is"
I said I don't care ( hehehe whats a matter baby?? ya right like i am going to say that shit)

He said " you know that's what is wrong with the world today, no one cares. well god bless you anyway" and he left.

What the fuck ever, like I want to pay for some dumb ass smelly grubby looking kid who is supposedly in college to go to Europe. LOL seriously, I have trouble paying for my own shit let alone a lier. And anyone else who comes to my door and says god bless you will get a nice response next time that will probably warrant a police presence.

Which reminds me of when the babtists came to my door and said to me "what if you were to die tomorrow, do you know you would go to heaven??" My response as usual.. "I don't care" that about made him keep going but I think looking at me made him think I was a lost cause.. hehehe standing there with a beer in my hand, and kid screaming in the background.... classic

Anyway I am sick of people trying to make me care about their lives, or lies, or religion. I care about things like my husband not dying, my kid being happy, my family progressing, and my friends. Fuck all else. I'm done.

No comments: