Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Things that piss me off

Just a few...
It seems that in order to try to win anything these days we have to go to the website and sign up. I hate that shit. Fill out a damn survey, give them your info, and hope to win. I liked the days of looking in the box to see if you won, or under the cap... not having to type in numbers everywhere. bullshit...

Bright ass lights from hell on peoples cars...
Driving on the street, when the moon is new, and here comes the fucking giant truck of doom behind you blazing the sun into your mirrors. They always manage to hit all the mirrors and reflect the torture right into my eyes. What the hell is up with the blueish lights too.. the yellow ones are bright enough now I have even better high powered blue light flooding in. Man that shit pisses me off.

2 comments:

Nick said...

I couldn't agree more.

Impala Mama said...

Haha, I just accidentally flashed my brights at a truck last night bc his regular lights were so bright I thought they were his high beams.

But you don't like xenon lights? They are such a great feature--driving w/ them helps you see everything so much clearer. We should get you an Acura...