Saturday, July 21, 2007

I find this funny

So, tonite there was a party at my apartment place. I managed to get really drunk and am still so as I write this. After the party we all go down to the usual drinking point. Men are dumb, thats all I have to say.. there is this guy that thinks he is the shit, and then my downstairs neighbor across the way who is cool, if not a bit odd. Texas(we call him this cause he is from Texas, downstairs across the way) and Dude (no idea what his name is) start getting into it cause of some dumb shit. I remove myself from the area, and sit on the stairs to watch if they start fighting. They grab each others asses and posture a bit, then all is forgiven. I swear I do not understand the thinking here. A man who is not happy with another can posture and grab some ass, then they laugh and say all is forgiven.What the fuck!!! at least there was no real fighting though... but what is the deal here??

No comments: