Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mushrooms

I was watching the planet earth show tonight on discovery. There was a section in which an ant was taken far away from the rest of the ants and left to die. Ends up, they did that because it had a parasitic mushroom spore growing inside it and it would kill off a ton of the other ants. Time lapse for a bit and the ant dies. Next thing it shows is a mushroom growing out of the top of its head... time lapse to show it growing. Then they cut to other insects with mushrooms growing out of their legs, heads, thorax.... I about died. Almost had to puke. That was one of the grossest thing I have ever seen. I hate mushrooms passionately.. not the kind that you eat, i got no problems there, but the kind that appear in your house or grow outta things they shouldn't. I get chills every time I even think about it. Just thought I would share

3 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

Wow! Now I really want to get cable so I can watch those cool shows. So if I fed brownie mushrooms would the Kimchi do the same and remove him so he wouldn’t infect others?????

JewWario said...

Hey Riss... maybe that's why you get such bad migraines! GAH! can't you just feel the mushrooms in your head growing? Hey! What's that stuff growing in your toenail?

Nick said...

We need an update.

Why don't you go ahead and get on that.

Thanks.